Wednesday, October 31, 2018

wife vs husband

people said wife is like Google. they know everything.

Well, me being me, i always wanted to act as i know everything even though it is not necessarily to be correct.

so when we discuss about something, -- like do we need to buy that stuff? i think brand A is cheaper than B. or A is better, it will last longer

or,
when i decided to eat Bakso at Kuantan Parade and he said NO, but me being a stubborn wife still wanted to go there. i was totally devastated to see the shop is closed when we reached there. ( i should listen to him)

or,
when we going somewhere, i will act like a Waze, who knows everything and eventually lead to a wrong direction Lol.

and when ever he gives opinion or suggestion, i will reject it without any mercy cause i said i know everything and anything happen in the past was not my mistake.

so, as the same episode is happening all over again,
kamil comes to a conclusion,
yes, wife knows everything,
but husband is always right.

by the way, his current song obsession is Ragaman by Faizal Tahir and he loves to sing that song to me. I know what you mean,love !

No comments:

Post a Comment