Saturday, June 22, 2013

Bonda talk

When I have kids, (insyaAllah one day) I will say to them,

"Bonda tak kisah kamu nak jadi apa. Pemuzik jalanan? Pelukis jalanan? Or nak amek degree in literature or degree in art ke.. Ikut kamu la. Just do anything that u will love it. Live for it. And as long you can make money to feed yourself. It is enough for me. And if you wanna go around the world dan terpaksa mengemis pun takpe. As long you find something that we call life"

Acece, ada gaya nak jadi ibu mithali tak?

Haha. Tapi, serious kot. Ada sesetengah orang dipaksa parents untuk capai cita-cita mereka. Yang dipaksa hidupnya untuk penuhi hajat mak ayah yang terkubur di tengah jalan. you cant force your child to do what you like. It is their life. and the have their own right.

I want them live their life.





* I want my kids to call me Bonda. hehek.
** Inspirasi keluar ketika sembang 1 pagi bersama Syiro.

No comments:

Post a Comment