Thursday, March 8, 2012

News.

Assalamualaikum and Alhamdulillah.

5.15am, alarm rang! Oh why so early? Plan to sahur for puasa sunat, then I dont know what happen to me. I am so lazy to wake up same goes to last Monday.

Unlock my phone and one message received.

"Big mac! Alhamdulillah! Fully accepted to Iowa State Uni ! :p Tapi still tunggu tawaran dari Virginia Tech. "
2.28a.m.
8 March.

Owww. He sounds really happy right? Feeling happy  to you too friend!
Why he want to further studies at Virginia Tech? Because, there is less Malaysian there =.=' Ghaah. He is weird! It could be a big problem to survive at a place where there is no one know you and could help you to survive! If can, he want to go to a place that no one knew him before. Maybe he has something to hide from outsiders and he want to start a new and better life? I don't know.

Do whatever you think is right and I will definitely support u!

Anything that could make u happy, I will be happy too ^^

P/s He is extremely excited to leave Malaysia soon. Bye bye. All the best through out your life. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment